This is the best time to be in your garden and enjoy the fresh air! We want to respect the government’s requirement of social distancing and in doing so we are offering a parking lot pick-up program for your convenience.
What is available on our order form is only the beginning of what we will have available this season. Our wish and hope is that we are going to be able to open to the public at some point this spring with all the safety precautions in place to allow shoppers to get all their gardening needs and stay safe. As everyone is doing right now, we are taking it day by day and week by week. Stay tuned.
Here is how it works:
- Click through our order form below. If you have any questions or special requests, please enter them into the
- We will assemble your order and CALL YOU to collect payment and arrange time for pickup
- We will take payment via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone. Please wait to etransfer as we will need to give you your total with taxes included.
- When you arrive call us at (250) 342- 3236 or honk
- We will have your order ready and labeled for you on a pallet or table in our parking lot. Normally we are happy to load your product into your car for you, but at this time you must load it in your car.
- Drive home, roll up your sleeves, and have fun planting!
Our Pickup Program is open Monday – Sunday 11am – 4pm. We will call you to setup your pickup time, within 24 hours of receiving your order.
- Prices do not include applicable taxes
- All seeds are from West Coast Seeds and are GMO free