Along with the certified organic produce from Edibles Farm we are proud to be sourcing as many local and organic ingredients as possible. Here is a sampling of other great companies and products we use.
- Kicking Horse Coffee~ Fair-trade organic coffee that we could not live without! Roasted right here in the Rocky Mountians.kickinghorsecoffee.com
- Kootenay Meadows~ Organic milk and cream from Creston B.C, that takes our specialty coffees to the next level! kootenaymeadows.com
- Silk Road~ Organic tea company from Victoria B.C. Premium quality, fresh, organic botanicals make every steaming cup of tea an experience. We also brew a killer house made ice tea with our own special blend of their loose leaf teas. silkroadteastore.com
- Kootenay Alpine Cheese~ Another branch of the Kootenay Meadows company in Creston B.C. We have incorporated two of their delicious cheeses into our menu- Nostrala and Alpindon. kootenaymeadows.com
- Zehnder Beef~ Organic beef raised in Invermere B.C.
- J2 Ranch ~ Local beef producers out of Canal Flats, B.C. j2ranch.com
- Kootenay Natural Meats~ Based out of Creston B.C. providing us with scrumptious natural-raised turkey. kootenaynaturalmeats.com
- Farmcrest~ Based out of Salmon Arm B.C, and providing us with delicious natural grown chicken. farmcrestfoods.ca
- Cutter Ranch~ Based out of Fort Steele B.C. providing us with rich tasty pork when our very own Edibles pork is used up! cutterranch.ca
- The Grizzly Paw~ Handcrafted cane-sweetened sodas comes to us from Canmore AB. thegrizzlypaw.com
- Beeland Market~ We are lucky to have Beeland hives on Edibles Farm. They are key to helping pollinate all our wonderful vegetable plants and fruit trees. Not only do we sell the honey out of the café but also use it in many of our baking creations! beeland.ca